Registrar and contact details:
Alaska Brands Oy
VAT number: FI24221246
Turvalaaksonkuja 2, 01740 VANTAA
More details available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why customer data is collected?
- Maintaining customer relationship
- Order processing, delivery and archiving
- Development of the online store
- To provide better customer experience
- To provide better customer service
- Better targeted marketing
- For analytics
- Preventing frauds
What customer data can be collected?
- Information provided by customer
- Social security number if used Klarna (not mandatory)
- Contact information: address, phone number and email address
- Payment information: Klarna, Paytrail or PayPal
- User data based on analytics
- Purchase history, such as products and prices
- Delivery information, such as delivery method and address
- Email address for email marketing (opt in)
- Product reviews
Handling customer data
We will always protect and and handle customer data carefully. We have limited the use of customer data so that it is used only by employees who necessarily need it to process orders and operate in customer service. The data is stored according to the local laws (e.g. accounting) and deleted when that is allowed.
Transferring persona data to third parties
Personal data can be transferred to third parties when it is necessary. Following personal data are transferred:
- Website data for analytics
- Email addresses for newsletter marketing tools
- Contact information to shipping companies
- Payment information to payment providers
Data is not transferred outside of EU or EEA when the third party is not included in European Commission Privacy Shield list.
Customers have following rights:
- Right to request a list of collected personal data
- Right to changes in personal data
- Right to request deletion of personal data
- Right to opt out from newsletters
All inquiries should be sent vie email to email@example.com