Alaska Heat System Muff
Never feel cold again with Alaska heated muff. Muff can be used like belt bag and it has fleece lining for heating up the hands. Heating function uses external powerbank that can be stored in the muff zippered front pocket. Adjustable size.
- Power supply: 5 V/2 A Powerbank (not included)
- Heating temperature: Max. 45°C
- Operating time: Up to 3-7 hours (depending on powerbank that is used)
HOW TO USE
- Fully charge your powerbank, then insert it into the muff’s pocket and connect to the USB cable.
- To switch on the heating function, press and hold the ON/OFF switch for 3-5 seconds until it lights up red.
You can choose between 3 heating levels: * Switch lights up red = highest heating level * Press the switch once, it now lights up white/orange = medium level * Press the switch once, it now lights up blue = lowest level * Press the switch for 3-5 seconds and the heating function turns off; the glow goes out.
- Allow the product to cool before putting it away. If the muff does not heat up, check that the powerbank is correctly connected and charged.