Alaska Heat System Socks
INCLUDES BATTERIES AND CHARGING CABLE!
Never feel cold again with Alaska heated socks. Long and warm socks are equipped with heating elements. Each sock has pocket for the batteries that are included in the package. Sizes: 36-38, 39-41, 42-44, 45-47.
- Power supply: 3000 mAh 5 V Powerbank. (Lithium Polymer)
- Power: Input 5 V/1 A (max) / Output 5 W (max)
- Capacity: 3000 mAh / 11.1 Wh
HOW TO USE
- Fully charge the batteries, then insert them into the battery pockets and connect them
- To switch on the heating function, press and hold the ON/OFF switch for 3-5 seconds until it lights up red
You can choose between 3 heating levels: * Switch lights up red = highest heating level * Press the switch once, it now lights up white/orange = medium level * Press the switch once, it now lights up blue = lowest heating level * Press the switch for 3-5 seconds and the heating function turns off; the glow goes out.
- Allow the product to cool before putting it away
If the product is not going to be used for a long period of time, it is recom- mended to remove the batteries. Separate socks and store them separately. If the socks do not heat up, check that the batteries are correctly connected and charged are.